A: 13 Turning 14 in july

Your Timezone:

A: EDT

Time Played:

A: 77 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have bee staff on XenoRP

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: i have past experience with staff and i feel that i am ready and can handle any dispute, im 13 turning 14, im matrue and im on 24/7, The Only time i wont be on is from 8pm to 12:45pm 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: All of the tim, more clearly 12:45 to 3-4 am depending on the day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes i have read motd many times

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes and im perfectly fine with it

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes i am usally on Discord more than fourms but i will try to be way more active on fourms

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

Look man. Ur app is really bad. I suggest writing a lot more and putting it through a spell checker. You say you are mature in your app but this really does make you sound like a kid. You can do good still don’t let any of this discourage you, I was around your age when I first got involved in the community. Just make sure to grow your reputation and improve writing skills. 

+ Support

- Previous staffing in an RP related community

- Hours applicant is willing to dedicate

- Support

- Very poor app

- Never seen you online in game

- Slight diversion from TOS on the application

+/- Support

- Never spoken with you personally or seen any community interaction.

Overall - Support

Hey Blooprints. Like every other application on Exhibition I can only imagine you want to help out and do good. It's one thing when you know you want to do good but another thing to persuade others that you want to do good and I feel your application has not persuaded others including myself. People are calling you immature but I'm leaving that out because I don't recall ever speaking with you personally. Your previous RP staffing experience is a nice addition. Your paragraph first of all should be much more detailed and I should be able to learn much more about you from that section. I would want to know if you are fair, mature, trustworthy, efficient and able to remain calm in heated situations which will 100% occur during your time as staff. I will relay a message from one of the Community Developers above that I completely agree with, grow that reputation! 

Good luck Sir and hope to see you around!

Archived