Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

yes bc rdm but no bans

Your Age:

Your Timezone:

est

Time Played:

53 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

i have never been staff but every server i join try to learn the most i can from the staff

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

i will put all my effort into doing my best and beyond. i will help as many people as i can with rdms mrdms and nlr and prop blocking. im on so much because i like to stream but if i cant stream as staff then i wont stream as staff. id love to promote the server on my twitch and get as many people into the server as i can. i will protect the server from the people that ruin the game new player i will go out of my time and teach them.

How often can you be on the server?:

7-24 hours

Are you familiar with the rules?:

yes i have read them multiple times 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

yes I am willing to sacrifice my RP time on the server to make other peoples time on the server their best time in the server

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

OK

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

User

-support 

just jailed you not even 30 mins ago 

@Egg has a point too

and the first thing you learn in grammar classes/ English is when a (i) is by itself you capitalize it like this for a example “ I love walking my dog.” And also after you put a period that first letter after the period is capitalized.

and there’s nothing I know of where you can’t stream as staff tbh if I really wanted to stream I would but the economy of twitch for garrys mod is only 400 viewers 

and I really don’t why you don’t understand that the first letter of a paragraph is always capitalized.

Maybe you failed Language Arts or as your in high school now you maybe failed both English and Language arts.

Also no poll 

-Support

-No poll

-Follow TOS

-Banned with a staff app up

-Bad app

-No activity on discord/forums

Overall, -Support.

1 minute ago, five nights at freddys said:

I play many games and I've never used hacks be I feel hacks r un fair but auto clickers are free and simple

Understandable, please read these before you apply again.

Also your brain is very small for a 15 year old.

Overall - Support

I could say more but you getting banned for NMH (auto clicker) is all I'm going to say. A clear violation of our rules which you should probably read if you want to be Staff. You have also taken our Staff App TOS and trampled on it like a horde of rabid Elephants.

72919939.jpg.5172a30621d95440c3f1d5d859c47e48.jpg

Archived