1. 1. let me be staff

• yes
    • no

Your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:526939847: 

Your Discord Name and #:

Saddermemes#1658 

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: 

Yes, i rdmed a couple of times once i got on the server back in `2019 ish And different times like misunderstanding rules not being able to defend myself because I dont record myself. And last time i got punished was about 5 weeks ago

What is your age:

: 14 

Your Timezone:

Eastern standard 

Time Played: 

1500 hours 

Staffing Experience (Optional):

Yes I was a discord admin, Team fortress 2 senior admin, and a dark roleplay admin. 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I believe i can interact with the staff and players in order for me to be as transparent as possible . and if i ever do anything wrong i usually try to figure out what i did wrong and try to fix it such as taking a 2 week brake to figure out how to improve 1s self, that being said when i cant fix it (or dont know how to) i try to apologize in order to let people know that i'm wrong, On that note i believe i have thick skin and try to keep a cool head, when ever some one rdms me or something like that i never jail unless they are being over the top toxic. I am active on the forums and discord to try and understand the community ,i have upwards of 150 posts on the forums and im often in the exhibition discord especially the chat rooms. I can be on mbrp often, as shown by hours. Im also committed to whatever I do.

How often can you be on the server?:

about 3-5 hours a day 

Are you familiar with the rules?: 

Yes, I have read over them multiple times.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes. 

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as ingame to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying) 

Yes and i am

. What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User): 

Vip

Do you think you're ready? 

Yes.

+ Support

+ Great Hours

+/- Support 

+/- None

- Support

- Not very mature in my experiences

- Doesn't improve in the time between apps

- Haven't seen you since last app

- Toxic person

Overall - Support Why should you be accepted now? What have you changed?

+ Support

- Good hours

- Previous staff experience on other games

- Support

- Has just come back a break and needs to ease back into the community

- The problem of reputation will remain an issue until you prove it is not

- Has received several forum warnings

Overall - Support

So my issue is that you have just come back from your break. You mention in your paragraph that you took the break to try and improve yourself. I feel like you maybe should have skipped the break and used those 2 weeks to play and really try and speak with people and participate in RP more. At the end of the day it is your reputation that is usually at fault when it comes to you applying for staff. You mentioned that you are trying to use the forums and Discord to understand the community but I think it is the community that needs to understand you if you claim you have changed in any way. You have been here long enough to know what this community is like. I think that people have formed an opinion of you and stuck to it for a very long time. Almost like an MBRP urban legend or something. If you are saying that you would make a good staff member and that the way people think of you now is not the real you then you are the only one who can convince people otherwise. Regarding my opinion of you, I really don't agree with a lot claims in your paragraph. Everybody has the potential to improve moving forward. Use the next few weeks to highlight how you have changed. Right now we have no evidence showing if you are different. Anybody in the community can apply for staff but we need to be careful about who we accept. Reputation, temperament and activity all matter. Good luck this time but if you fail do me a favour and take time to improve while remaining active in the community. Do not instantly throw up a new staff app unless you are convinced that other people have changed their opinion on you. If we went by your own opinion of yourself everybody would get staff. 👍

UWJFwi5.gif

-support

just came back from a break

still NEVER seen you in game.

bad experiences with you regarding maturity

app gave me erectile disfunction trying to read, not to mention the fact that its probably a copy and paste

6 hours ago, DRYWALLEATER said:

-Support

• Bad app
  • Only seen you in game once
  • Bad rep

OVERALL IT IS GOING TO BE A -SUPPORT FROM ME! GOOD LUCK STILL!

i took a long break and i did not pot much before this so down vote if you have not already

14 hours ago, Forum Stalker said:

-support

toxic

homophobic

not cool

I'm the stalker. Rejoice.

i agree that i should have waited to upload my staff after my break but i dont get why you call me homophobic and even if i was thats ok like being racist but again im not. i also dont get hy you put toxic and not cool in the same paragraph any ways my only interaction with you was reacting with a "haha" on one of your post and saying you want some text pics

Archived