• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

Your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:526939847: 

Your Discord Name and #:

Saddermemes#1658 

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: 

Yes, i rdmed a couple of times once i got on the server back in `2019 ish And different times like misunderstanding rules not being able to defend myself because I dont record myself. And last time i got punished was about 1 weeks ago after i did a terrorist attack but instead of adverting terror i adverted raid so i rdm x5 and i think that should not be used against me because my binds were messed up

What is your age: 

: 14 

Your Timezone:

Eastern standard 

Time Played: 

1500 hours 

Staffing Experience (Optional):

Yes I was a discord admin, Team fortress 2 senior admin, and a dark roleplay admin. 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I believe i can interact with the staff and players in order for me to be as transparent as possible . and if i ever do anything wrong i usually try to figure out what i did wrong and try to fix it such as taking a 2 week brake to figure out how to improve 1s self, that being said when i cant fix it (or dont know how to) i try to apologize in order to let people know that i'm wrong, On that note i believe i have thick skin and try to keep a cool head, when ever some one rdms me or something like that i never jail unless they are being over the top toxic. I am active on the forums and discord to try and understand the community ,i have upwards of 150 posts on the forums and im often in the exhibition discord especially the chat rooms. I can be on mbrp often, as shown by hours. Im also committed to whatever I do.

How often can you be on the server?:

about 3-5 hours a day 

Are you familiar with the rules?: 

Yes, I have read over them multiple times and agnolidge changes to the rule set.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes. 

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as ingame to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying) 

Yes and i am

. What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User): 

Vip

Do you think you're ready? 

Yes.

+ support leaning toward neutral 

+ I have seen you on all platforms 

+active 

+time played 

+/- app is okay 

+/- seems reformed 

-currently we have a lot of staff 

- was banned recently 

good luck 

5 minutes ago, CallMeLanden said:

+Support 

hours are good

Seems better

active 

-Support

The grammar is really bad if anything go and do a spellcheck 

and see what to fix

was banned around a week ago even if binds where messed up 

you have to be aware as staff and as a player too. 

ok thank you

+support

change a lot this past 2 weeks or 1 week.

chill guy

got into the community a lot 

active

app is eh 

-support 

we got a lot of staff 

Was a little messed up but fixed.

You haven’t really type in discord a lot you mostly just be in vcs

overall +support yes

+support

-active

-support

-you got banned literally last week

-i dont see how you could have changed within only a week (since your last staff app)

-we have too much staff already

-just seems immature

-rushing staff apps (not the applications itself but app after app when hes clearly not working on himself)

overall -support

Wrong place wrong time 

We have way to many staff, only reason i'm voting no. 

Not only do we have to many staff, but of those to many staff half of them don't do shit and no offense but I do not think you would help with that

-Support from me

6 hours ago, 5Fives said:

We have way to many staff, only reason i'm voting no. 

6 hours ago, Ambiio said:

-we have too much staff already

6 hours ago, BigMonkey said:

we got a lot of staff

7 hours ago, Hollow said:

-currently we have a lot of staff 

Stop using this as a - support reason. This is not by any means valid. The more staff we have, the more stable the server can be.

-support 

immature 

cannot take criticism 

post hungry to be more active causing blatant spam of forums of pointless replies and topics 

doubts admins/mods decisions aka attempting to staff the staff 

cannot be trusted and cannot comprehend basic information

these were somewhat recent and has shown no change in behavior since then as far as i have seen on forums and discord 

ooga.thumb.JPG.3964c61e53feeff2f1784361c5676345.JPG

18 minutes ago, SwineLord said:

-support 

immature 

cannot take criticism 

post hungry to be more active causing blatant spam of forums of pointless replies and topics 

doubts admins/mods decisions aka attempting to staff the staff 

cannot be trusted and cannot comprehend basic information

these were somewhat recent and has shown no change in behavior since then as far as i have seen on forums and discord 

ooga.thumb.JPG.3964c61e53feeff2f1784361c5676345.JPG

That’s because you deleted all my posts for “shitposting” and I took insert to confront you to remove the warning point on my account 

edit: also if I can’t take criticism why would I be asking how to improve myself if I can’t take criticism I would object to it, if i were to want to post farm there would not be a point to farm posts past 12 and even then many admins like black have few posts yet are welcomed into the community i can go in to more detail if you want at my discord, finally please specify "basic information" because thats kind of up to ones own feelingsimage.thumb.png.75be8cde9e7b2d749b934060e0482f37.pngimage.thumb.png.d070e956390b95c9bdb02a0826fc6d22.pngimage.thumb.png.ed7e244e081a7901fc03b0dd3d43b17d.pngimage.thumb.png.2ffd24d1105be11cda0c969644a70eca.pngimage.thumb.png.c041e4199d337ba1cc55a19234167f92.png

-support
my only interactions with him the past week was him minging

broke the rules very recently

haven't payed attention but seems was banned recently too

copy past app

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and tried giving you advice when you came to me, but in the end you chose the wrong path.

Edit: Just another word of advice, stop making staff apps every week because I feel like it wont help your case, from what I've observed so far its going to take you a hell of a lot longer than a week to make any progress in bettering your reputation.

12 hours ago, sad memes said:

That’s because you deleted all my posts for “shitposting” and I took insert to confront you to remove the warning point on my account

Lmao you think he confronted me to remove it what lies are you being told

38 minutes ago, sad memes said:

I’m not certain on that all I know is that insert said he would talk to you and then I could use my profile again

have you never played on this sever? any young child that is angry they just tell they that they are right and they will "fix it" nothing gets done because no one cares lmao

stop applying for staff

18 minutes ago, dog said:

have you never played on this sever? any young child that is angry they just tell they that they are right and they will "fix it" nothing gets done because no one cares lmao

stop applying for staff

image.png.f9abb381cd871f2c8c29d5ea08b0b68b.pngyes i think i do

+ Support

- Good hours

- Previous staff experience on other games

- Support

- Has just come back a break and needs to ease back into the community

- The problem of reputation will remain an issue until you prove it is not

- Has received several forum warnings

- Was banned last week with a staff app up

Overall - Support

Keeping this basic from now on unless you take some time to improve yourself. Pretty sure I have said this on all of your other staff apps too. Once again dude this application is a direct copy of last weeks application. The problem isn't even the application tbh because it isn't the worst I've seen. Everybody is giving you time to change but you aren't taking that time. Instead you are copying and pasting the same staff application every week over and over and over again. I don't know what you are expecting to get out of this at this point. Take some time between your applications and play some Far Cry 3 and let Vaas explain to you the definition of insanity because that is where I am at with this.

+Support

Pretty chill... sometimes.

Good hours

Previous staffing experience

-Support

From what I have seen/heard, he's not 14.

Banned multiple times previously, most recent being a week ago.

Has been mingy in the past.

Shaky spelling in app.

Not a 100% on what my final verdict would be, on recent occasions he has been helpful/chill though his past has and is definitely affecting his present. Less than a year ago I heard multiple times that he was 12 or so, which makes me doubt his current age. Overall, my opinion is divided on this guy, in his past he has been a burden but he has been nice for a while. All and all, reading sad memes staff application really makes you feel like a possibly reformed teenager. - IGN 5.2/10

19 hours ago, Trippy/Cardigan said:

Stop using this as a - support reason. This is not by any means valid. The more staff we have, the more stable the server can be.

More staff doesn't equate to a more stable server, the reason why there are a huge amount of staff is due to the laziness of the current staff, and instead of cracking down on that the manager just accepts more staff.

Due to you constantly applying every time you get denied you are going to be blacklisted from applying for a month. Please do not apply until June 27th. Take some time to actually try to better yourself, stop having your primary focus on just becoming staff because it’s only making you look worse. 

Archived