1. 1. answer here

• yes
    • no

Your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:526939847: 

Your Discord Name and #:

Saddermemes#1658 

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: 

Yes, i rdmed a couple of times once i got on the server back in `2019 ish And different times like misunderstanding rules not being able to defend myself because I dont record myself. And last time i got punished was about 1 month ago after i did a terrorist attack but instead of adverting terror i adverted raid so i rdm x5 and i think that should not be used against me because my binds were messed up, also about 4 months ago ago where i prop blocked my printer and finally a week ago i (apparitly) did not wait cooldown for gang take over so frp x2 but id say im reformed, 

What is your age: 

: 15

Your Timezone:

Eastern standard 

Time Played: 

2340 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

Yes I was a discord admin, discord head admin, Team fortress 2 senior admin, and a dark roleplay admin and recantly a head admin for another tf2 server . 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph): 

As most of you probably know i was a trial mod for a while and then i was demoted for good reason but at the same time i want to mention the fact that me, ryan, jayden, and drip were the only admins on for most of the time and id say me and jayden specifically were the most active, for example within a week i did 600+ sits and jayden did 700+ sits, which made jayden a mod and by the time i got demoted i forgot to add ltap to a ban turning in to the last straw making me a admin for about a week. Never the less i believe even though i have banned/kicked in total 5 people falsly does not mean that the rest of what i did was wrong i did the math and for every wrong sit i did about 120 sits right making it a net gain, so in that regard i believe i was still a fine staff by most regards. Next i believe i would be a good staff because im active in the community even outside of the game, seen by how active i am in the discord and forums with a lot of dupes, a tutorial, a lot of questions and more. Finally i think i would be a good staff because i welcome in and wish good luck to the old and new users to exhibition rp. So thats why i believe i would be a great staff and a great person to choose for the new staff role!

How often can you be on the server?: 

Multiple times a day 

Are you familiar with the rules?: 

Yes, I have read over them multiple times and agnolidge changes to the rule set.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes, and im glad to spend that time helping out this community. 

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as ingame to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying) 

Yes and i am

. What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User): 

exhibitionest

Do you think you're ready? 

Yes.

+ Support

REALLY GOOD HOURS

Nice and chill

Active in game even as staff

Active on the discord and forums

Knows about the rules, shit even told me some things I did not know (a long time ago)

+/- Support

You are slowing becoming a minge

- Support

Got demoted

Made lots of mistakes as staff

Not mature at all

Not liked as much

This app does not have Damplips seal of approval (jk or maybe?)

Overall + SUPPORT! I hope you get staff again and try to make less mistakes hope to see you and the staff team again :)

+Support
- Good hours
- Active

-Support
- Feels like you don't know the rules
- Got demoted
- Wasn't too good at staffing
- You most likely will make the same mistakes as last time

Overall, -Support.

Sorry but good luck!

+Support

Good hours

Staff knowledge

Active

-Support

Doesn’t know the rules.

Not fit for staff.

Slowly turning into a minge

Not mature

Not liked in the community.

Made many mistakes and would probably do more if accepted.

Overall, -Support.
Sorry but good luck!

-SUPPORT
I can't even be bothered to make this a list, its hefty and not good. Sad applied to be staff a couple months back, we as a collective staff team decided 'Look, this kids been applying every single week he was allowed to and its wearing us down, lets give him a chance he could be good'. During your training you went afk over 3 times for 'family reasons' of which you could have asked to do your training after as this is really unprofessional and given that none of the trainers or other staff are paid to do their jobs and spend their time, makes it very impolite and time consuming .Furthermore, it got to the point where you went afk during a training sit, your trainer had to ban the guy for you and when you get back you don't check to see any changes and you immediately ban him, updating the guys ban from about a week to 16 hours That for me is strikes 1-3.

If that's not as bad of a start as possible, when you were staff you were constantly messing up ban lengths, punishment sorting and other basic staff duties/responsibilities which are so clearly laid out in the staff handbook which you can literally have with you in every sit on your screen, phone or other device to help you. That's my final bit of patience run out by then because it became such a constant problem in the community due to your lack of understanding of our guidelines.

Finally, when in meetings you'd constantly harass insert and other higher ups about 'WHERES MY PROMOTION?' and that ones verbatim. Then to top it all off, you left before you were demoted for what you called 'being unfit for staff' which seems to be because you wouldn't have liked being demoted so you had to do it your own way, just like every sit, always how you think it should happen, not how our guidelines and server rules state, always you above the rules.

In conclusion, with respect but no. Terrible idea.

Given what the comments look like I can already see how this is going but I thought I could add my 2 cents

As someone whos lesser known in the community and doesnt even recognize half the mods who posted on here I know my opinion wouldnt be valued as much as others but I can say you stood out from the rest (not in a good way, no offense.) simply because you were a bad mod who I heard people complaining about a fair bit. Basically heard you jumped the gun on punishments and disregarded rules to an extent (everyone does it so I cant blame you entirely but from someone whos attempting to apply for mod after being demoted from staff you think youd calm down a bit)

Also, the experience I had with you wasnt anything short of terrible. I had broken the rules which warranted a ban which after my appeal and learning some specific rules I was fine with the ban but what irked me the most was the moments before the ban. You talked to the person who reported me in the sit room while I just sat there and got banned out of nowhere without saying a single word to me and without asking my side of the story

Like I said, my opinion doesnt hold much value but I think it should give you insight on what people thought of you as a mod who dont even frequent the sever. Good luck

• Damplips unlocked this topic

Archived