Egg

Your in-game name:

Chocobo

Staff members name:

Ellie 

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

Your mom 

Explain what happened:

Ellie is continuing her bullshit after my staff report on her got accepted lmao. Damp lips has me blocked so I can’t just dm him about it. 

User also publicly stated that I was sexually preying on an old member of the community. Until I sent her evidence showing otherwise. 

tired of her bullshit bro. I’m just here to vibe with the boys @SaintG4Life

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

60E3F4CA-93C8-479C-A2B2-5D3AD928DF03.thumb.png.3332c7bd6ef406bf5e07057e23d11f84.png

+Support

You should never ever behave this way especially speaking directly to the user and behaving this way. It is one thing to comment on how they act being mingy etc. However you should never make fun of someone's mental state. That is completely unacceptable. 

+support

she had just been warned for the exact same thing just over a day ago, she should really be demoted

she clearly shows no remorse

really should've been demoted the first time, if she doesn't now damp shouldn't be manager really, it's very obviously biased if she doesn't get demoted for this

1 minute ago, Ryan321 said:

Don't you think its a bit weird how she posts that on his account after getting a staff report accepted on her.

In my eyes it looks like she's trying to get back at him but what even i guess since damp aint going to take this report serious like the last one

Sure you could say that but there is still nothing wrong with reping a user, it's literally promoted on most forums do rep users. Also, if what she said was true then I mean shes not really in the wrong.

I'd like to thank everyone for coming back from the last Ellie harassment post from the other day. Man, she's made so much improvement since she was "dealt with"!

Fat +Support:
-This staff member is being very toxic without reason towards Egg. He has done nothing to be harassed like this.

-Telling people he has mental issues? That's a breach of privacy and also extremely offensive to him. Nobody has the slightest clue what Egg has been through and she has no right to even speak about it.

-Claiming he has a history of taking issues out on others? What? Where's the history? I've known Egg a long time now, and yeah we didn't get along before, but now I'm not stuckup and I know he's actually a pretty cool dude. Are you talking about his history of reporting users a lot? Because I'm pretty sure you're supposed to report users who break rules or harass other users, and people like you just never stop harassing Egg.

You need to stop living in the past. Take a step down and use your own advice "improve and you should be good."

A user should never harass a valued community member like this, especially an admin who should be an example to lower staff and the community as a whole.

No matter what has been said in this current report this staff member has had another recent report accepted because of this behaviour and needs to be either demoted or striked, it is simply unacceptable behaviour for a staff member and should be taken seriously without bias. No matter where you stand it's obvious that this situation hasn't been dealt with correctly and it's clear bias on Ellie's side. She should be more mature as an Administrator and should know to not continue such poor behaviour especially after a report was accepted against her. +1

RESPONSE V2

[+]

Went to far with the "has mental issue" thing.

[-]

There is nothing wrong with "reping" a user unless its defamation.

Proof (discord) is invalid as it was already dealt with in the last report and mentioned before the report was marked as resolved.

[#]

Yeah Ellie took it too far in the Discord but that was already dealt with what is going on here is something that is actually promoted on most forums. Unless its defamation (the action of damaging the good reputation of someone using slander or libel) this staff member is in the right minus the "has mental issue" thing. Yeah I get it it's convenient timing but still nothing wrong with sharing your experience with a user especially when your already have a not so good reputation in the community.

why are you bringing up old shit lmao

full dm convo about the topic: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/351188199621656588/946475973086412810/RPReplay_Final1645727835.mp4

the screenshot of his that i screenshotted: IMG_1663.png

what i said in chat AFTER he showed me the screenshot and explained what was going on: image.png.3fba64674c6bf6f475f6fc0ae805b802.png

(screenshot showing that i took back what i said and vouched for the fact that he was indeed not preying on the girl stated in the argument)

I blocked you for a reason and I warned users about you for a reason. Don't try to twist shit into your own little story when you know you're in the wrong. The mental health part of my warning is not a joke or something to be thrown around- I warned people about that because someone with an unstable mental health can have the potential to harm others without realizing it. This is why minimal contact with this user would probably be best given their history until they're getting the help they need.

10 minutes ago, ellie said:

why are you bringing up old shit lmao

full dm convo about the topic: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/351188199621656588/946475973086412810/RPReplay_Final1645727835.mp4

the screenshot of his that i screenshotted: IMG_1663.png

what i said in chat AFTER he showed me the screenshot and explained what was going on: image.png.3fba64674c6bf6f475f6fc0ae805b802.png

(screenshot showing that i took back what i said and vouched for the fact that he was indeed not preying on the girl stated in the argument)

I blocked you for a reason and I warned users about you for a reason. Don't try to twist shit into your own little story when you know you're in the wrong. The mental health part of my warning is not a joke or something to be thrown around- I warned people about that because someone with an unstable mental health can have the potential to harm others without realizing it. This is why minimal contact with this user would probably be best given their history until they're getting the help they need.

“Unstable” 😂😂😂

you know absolutely nothing about my current situation. You’re assuming shit. Shut the fuck up

its the fact you made the shit with snickle public in the first place

its the fact you chose to write this shit AFTER I already reported you for shit

11 minutes ago, Egg said:

“Unstable” 😂😂😂

you know absolutely nothing about my current situation. You’re assuming shit. Shut the fuck up

i mean you always talk about it in exhibition #general so.... 🤷‍♀️

image.png.ad48f783c6cdbee3a26010a787d26273.png

image.png.6a9ad7a65e14c071ceee735dd958fd38.png

more toxic screenshots:
image.png.a40b2a921fcdafa9717fec1cfcb668ad.png

(i've noticed that you go after sadmemes a lot? would love to get context on this)

that's all ima say ab this. the rest is up to the community and management.

1 minute ago, ellie said:
3 minutes ago, Egg said:

i mean you always talk about it in exhibition #general so

Brought up the fact I was no longer homeless, 

56713F02-514E-41DF-92BF-CB8C1A6F3B05.thumb.jpeg.22671a1720a9e4ada56491b8a9ea9724.jpegDDAC02B8-CEA4-4CDE-BA4F-3513AE5D45E4.thumb.jpeg.a51e005911c5d1425279a4cfd031cae2.jpeg
473A2EF1-66CC-4939-9A89-FF8A51A88EFD.thumb.png.fd999b6f29f50d6030e869f705f9be86.png

and you did that. 

But sure I’m the issue here

14 minutes ago, ellie said:

This is why minimal contact with this user would probably be best given their history until they're getting the help they need

Wow you're really trying to turn this on him aren't you? This is about YOU making fun of a homeless person not whatever the fuck you are going on about, get your head out of your own ass and realise you're in the wrong and stop trying to turn this around on the victim. You're an adult, you should know much better.

She really called me mentally unstable without knowing anything about my current mental health state or what help I’m getting and then expects people to agree? Lmao. 

You’re a fucking gmod admin. Not a psychologist. Stop talking about shit you know nothing about

18 minutes ago, teh epic frog said:

need reading all this but image.png.723eba357611bf2afc4a076903533a7a.png this is funny as fuck

Not the worst thing that’s been exposed about me lmao. This community has seen my nudes while you were gone. I’m a homo big deal lmao. 

• Gecko locked this topic

Archived