Cartoons Staff Application

Do u support me being staff  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support me being a Trial Mod.

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username: 

A: Cartoons

Your SteamID: 

A: STEAM_0:0:535550900

Your Discord Name and #: 

A: declan#1447

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: 

A: Yes I have 4 times, back in Feb after a break from the server, they was for RDMX1 (3 times) and AFK in a sit, I have not had a single punishment since as I understand that what I did was wrong. 

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: GMT

Time Played:

A: 78:51:47

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Yes before on a server that is now closed down fully and the owner left GMOD unfortunately.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I am very active person who is calm throughout anything even if disrespect is being thrown my way. I will handle each and every report the same without any possible 'bias' to take place, I will respect both parties equally and view both person's point of view in the scenario before punishing even if logs say they are in the wrong I will try and get them to justify their actions before making any judgements. I do not usually argue with anyone in the MBRP community and plan to keep it that way, I would say I am a likeable person and do not mind losing time of my own to roleplay if it improves the community to stop constant silly rule-breaks from occurring. I want the server to have less trolls and RDM's ect as that can really effect the servers status as people will simply refuse to play if there is constant stupid RDM'S ect.

I am active on MBRP discord and ingame, since my last app I have racked many hours. I spend my time in-game coin flipping :D and just talking with the community. I feel like although my admin record I would be a briliant addition to the staff team as I am very active on non populated times when not alot of admins are on so it would take stress from other admins.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Atleast 4 days a week.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I am, I have had a good read through them.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I am happy to give up my time if it means improving the servers community and quality.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes I am aware and I plan to stay active daily.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: User, planning on becoming VIP.

Guest Dark

+Support

- Has been active for the past week / two

+/- Support

- Seems less toxic but meh

-Support

- Don't think you have read the MOTD.
- Has been jailed a couple of times
- Bad reputation 

Overall, -Support.

You are a good guy but you don't know how to keep your anger in sometimes. If you were less toxic, more knowledgeable on the rules, and had a good reputation. You would be a good staff member. Try and work on these things.

Good luck! :) 

Just now, Dark said:

+Support

- Has been active for the past week / two

+/- Support

- Seems less toxic but meh

-Support

- Don't think you have read the MOTD.
- Has been jailed a couple of times
- Bad reputation 

Overall, -Support.

You are a good guy but you don't know how to keep your anger in sometimes. If you were less toxic, more knowledgeable on the rules, and had a good reputation. You would be a good staff member. Try and work on these things.

Good luck! :) 

Working on these (promise) gonna stop replying now anyway. I am less toxic also I just am stupid sometimes

Plus Support -

>Nice person overall in-game.

>Active in-game and on the forums.

Minus Support -

> Promoted his app.

> Has been jailed quite a few times.

Overall - Support

I am sorry to have to minus support but my views would be different overall if you had not promoted, I would reccomend going over the Application Guidelines and making sure you will go over the MOTD as much as you can and i will change my mind :) Good luck.

+support

active in game

-support

advertised app

recently punished

iffy rep with the comm

Overall: -support

I would recommend trying to improve on the things that the people above are saying and overall try to get a better rep with the people in the comm  

Archived