Something needs to be done about Gladiator Breastmilk

Fuzed

Your in-game name: Fuzed

Users IGN: Gladiator Breastmilk

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/😞: STEAM_0:0:21496911

Explain what happened:

As everyone knows Gladiator recently is a new player to the server but has caused chaos. Throughout her many hours on the server, she's is severely racist (not punishable unless harassment) however, I find her daily interactions to be harassment. She goes up to anyone and I mean anyone, calling them derogatorial/racial slurs and things that cause people to create hostile interaction against Gladiator Breastmilk in which causes problems for staff  in return.

To fast forward, there has been multiple occasions, where a guy named Mr. Autist, was involved as a victim. He (Mr. Autist) was harassed and verbally attacked by Gladiator, creating statements encouraging suicidal tendencies and slandering depressive mindsets. In addition, Gladiator Breastmilk stated to several players online, about the situation between herself and Mr. Autist's interactions regarding personal interactions outside the server.

To finalize, Gladiator has no intention to RP on the server or have any respect towards any players and staff on the server.

Personally, this is a community bannable offense Your decision matters.
Please review the evidence carefully and give your best opinion.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. Saying "just look at server logs" isn't evidence):

!!! Her encouraging/making fun of suicide. !!!
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/syVf06ES_iXhG/d1337iHOBQGU?invite=cr-MSxiaW8sNjY3Mzg5MDUs

Her telling Demetrius Demarcus III to go kill himself (Mr. Autist's friend) at 58 seconds.
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/sygRnDkjrkBW4/d1337z1g3pat?invite=cr-MSxVeFgsNjY3Mzg5MDUs

Gladiator telling people about the personal information regarding Autist:
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/syRpu1yKdDaPa/d1337YfOvUhx?invite=cr-MSxjMUYsNjY3Mzg5MDUs

Whole Sit (microphone issues except gladiator's. Her's was clear.)

Picture shows Gladiator saying it is a "weird discord message" of his emotions. Blocked him after.
The mini-screenshot inside shows Autist opening up about suicidal thoughts half a year ago, trusting her with it and spreading it to this Donald J. Trump person.
unknown.png
Screenshot_91.jpg
Screenshot_93.jpg
unknown.png?width=960&height=268

Autist talking to Demarcus about his emotions. Further proving the evidence above.
unknown.png

Proof of encouragement. Lies also being said as how was it last year if the screenshot from above is from today with the others too.
IMG_6325.png?width=517&height=634

Screenshot_97.jpg

Fuzed went from simp to justice warrior lmao, but I got to agree with fuze she has been causing havoc on the server lately, maybe don't ban her but like warn her or some shit, and if she don't tone it down then ban her cause sometimes it's fun taking her sits and just watching the craziness happen lmao Edit: Yeah I looked back at the info again I didn't see the screenshot before and I was tired af, I made sure to read thoroughly this time and yeah ban this bitch, telling people to kill themselves is not ok, even for a toxic community there is standards and I don't think in any community is it ok to tell people that, sorry about that guys I took 40mg of melatonin so I am not in the best light rn

Nobody (except simps) would miss her lmao. I don't get the point of joining a community just to be extremely toxic and racist. Kinda weird that what Mr Autist sent to her is now kinda public info and that she is laughing about this as a FULL GROWN WOMEN. She gives the comm a really bad look in my opinion. Final thing : No intent to RP. She only screams the n word like a 10 years old kid that just learned what it is and trying to be funny.

+Support. Nobody wants to keep this. Even Jomppa is/was less toxic bruh. + NITRP ??? Hope she likes the punishment coming with this report, if there is none it's just dumb.

As a member of this community and a former street nword my self( and a member of the black community) . I appreciate this as its annoyed me for a long time but no one has said anything because racism is so common. but this is an isolated person who continues to do it any second they get. Fat + support and thank you fuzed for doing something about her racism and doing something for the people it actually offends.

Edit: all of this is clear evidence. but the only thing I'm wonder about is the clip of her doxxing autist. I don't hear her say anything but if you have a clip of it I'm pretty sure that's a perma

I have had several sits involving her she does not rp and only runs around to yell racist words and minge. She only joins the server for the purpose to mess with others and get others in trouble when she makes them angry this is toxic behaviors nobody will miss. +support

51 minutes ago, gradyhasautism said:

As a member of this community and a former street nword my self( and a member of the black community) . I appreciate this as its annoyed me for a long time but no one has said anything because racism is so common. but this is an isolated person who continues to do it any second they get. Fat + support and thank you fuzed for doing something about her racism and doing something for the people it actually offends.

Edit: all of this is clear evidence. but the only thing I'm wonder about is the clip of her doxxing autist. I don't hear her say anything but if you have a clip of it I'm pretty sure that's a perma

Doxing/Information leaking (what she really did)
 is releasing any private information to the public. It doesn't have to be the standard of location, IP, name, etc.
She released the fact that he was depressed/suicidal to random people on the street through my base walls when they both talked about it private only them two. He trusted her with it. Basically slandering him

image.png.edbf3a53a7237a949abfd03edce1ba00.pngimage.png.88af17ea5d7223ab3c35b8886a4a4253.png 

1: This woman is not 29 this is 1 of the most immature people i've seen on gmod. I have played for years.

2: I do not believe this woman has kids. Just no. Well atleast if she does they can't be in her custody.

+Support

-Gladiator has been nothing of a menace to the server and she thinks saying the n word every 5 seconds is funny

-As for the doxxing part cant really say if she doxxed him as i couldnt hear nothing 

-But as for the suicide part this shit is pretty fucked up its essentially harassment to the guy

if XD LOL says it then you know something is up 

+ support 

she’s actually the most annoying user I have ever talked, I rather have back egg, zoroark, and sad memes. She is a prime example of why I’m anti simp 

women moment 🤮 snoop dog was right 

Also want to add that  user with this profile picture clearly suggests something image.png.e64a29540acb5f8bfca9816b7d06d631.png
The discord screenshot is proof I am not doxxing 
unknown.png

Just shows that she is a bit racist ngl and needs to learn a lesson 

Not sure exactly what is considered as doxxing here but I along with nelson have talked to some people and have gotten alot more story on how truly racist and fucking weird she is. i have some screen shots and some people all saying the same thing but I'm not trying to dox her like that. but she needs to be banned as shes going around and gloating saying shes going to wooh the head admins and saying horrible things about autist. and even sending me personal messages making fun of him. i feel that no one should be excluded from this community and she is definitely trying to push that. i think we would all enjoy a better experience without her

Just now, gradyhasautism said:

Not sure exactly what is considered as doxxing here but I along with nelson have talked to some people and have gotten alot more story on how truly racist and fucking weird she is. i have some screen shots and some people all saying the same thing but I'm not trying to dox her like that. but she needs to be banned as shes going around and gloating saying shes going to wooh the head admins and saying horrible things about autist. and even sending me personal messages making fun of him. i feel that no one should be excluded from this community and she is definitely trying to push that. i think we would all enjoy a better experience without her

https://prnt.sc/3iOPRM4BIJ2F this maybe?

2 minutes ago, freezeツ -𝘾𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝓝𝓟𝓒 said:

My apologies. i didnt want to say anything that would get me in trouble. but i was told that she sent both shit and feet pics to people more than once. she as a human disgusts me and she continues to show more and more that she should not be allowed on this server

1 hour ago, Nelson said:

Also want to add that  user with this profile picture clearly suggests something image.png.e64a29540acb5f8bfca9816b7d06d631.png
The discord screenshot is proof I am not doxxing 
unknown.png

Just shows that she is a bit racist ngl and needs to learn a lesson 

on the "melanin princess" picture, WHY DID SHE ADD MELANIN PRINCESS?? bro she just screams nword and harrasses players, laughing about mr.autist's life..

ok wait no nvm i googled it lmfao

2 hours ago, Iikka72 said:

image.png.edbf3a53a7237a949abfd03edce1ba00.pngimage.png.88af17ea5d7223ab3c35b8886a4a4253.png 

1: This woman is not 29 this is 1 of the most immature people i've seen on gmod. I have played for years.

2: I do not believe this woman has kids. Just no. Well atleast if she does they can't be in her custody.

from what i heard, she is 29 and has kids. also with this picture as her steam, which is her, i dont think she is like 17 or something like that. + her discord pfp is her too. which can prove she might be at least 24.unknown.pngimage.png

Isn't doxxing against the rules or is it okay if you're retarded? Kid followed me around for 4-5 days and then followed me in game today for 5 hours and wondered why I was annoyed when I'm trying to play with friends.

Also, anyone following what Leathery Douchebag says -- and also -- paying him 25mil for details/doxx on me is nuts (looking at you TrapCard), baited the entire time. Doxx harder, nerds.

image.thumb.png.96f8fe9a77adac47b0a4a67f6cc3fd27.png

3 hours ago, Fuzed said:

Doxing/Information leaking (what she really did)
 is releasing any private information to the public. It doesn't have to be the standard of location, IP, name, etc.
She released the fact that he was depressed/suicidal to random people on the street through my base walls when they both talked about it private only them two. He trusted her with it. Basically slandering him

Also -- this never happened. I don't even know Autist's real name. You can keep harping that I told him to "kill [himself]" but if you had an actual clip, you would post it. Never happened. You sound like the fags in all of my sits.

+support

30 year old women dating a minor 😱

admitting to wanting to kiss a minor 😱

She is a pedophile? 

Why is this person still allowed this server? 

proof here: 

time stamp is at 9:17-9:27. Please watch and understand how the words are spoken. It is very demanding and threatening. 

8 minutes ago, gladiator breastmilk said:

Isn't doxxing against the rules or is it okay if you're retarded? Kid followed me around for 4-5 days and then followed me in game today for 5 hours and wondered why I was annoyed when I'm trying to play with friends.

Also, anyone following what Leathery Douchebag says -- and also -- paying him 25mil for details/doxx on me is nuts (looking at you TrapCard), baited the entire time. Doxx harder, nerds.

He fucking trusted you, he tought talking about it to you was a good idea to talk about it to you. you fucking decided "oh ill do my losers move and just say that to everyone! do you need any help? its not okay at ALL to laugh about this. should already be comm banned bruh

Also, at like 9:10 you said "im gonna kiss you" multiple times to demetrius. you are 29, and im pretty sure he a minor (this is a guess). WHAT ARE YOU DOING IF YOU CANT STOP HARRASSING PEOPLE TRYING TO HAVE FUN, YOU ARE 29

15 minutes ago, gladiator breastmilk said:

I have alot to say on this but i will keep it within the rules of these forums. i payed him 5 millfor a couple of pictures and the secuirity of knowing your kids arnt actually with a drunk who doesnt take care of them. (which are things you said you were doing) so please leave these forums. take your ban and go take care of your kids

• Yumi locked this topic

Archived