Something needs to be done about Gladiator Breastmilk

Fuzed

Just now, gradyhasautism said:

I have alot to say on this but i will keep it within the rules of these forums. i payed him 5 millfor a couple of pictures and the secuirity of knowing your kids arnt actually with a drunk who doesnt take care of them. (which are things you said you were doing) so please leave these forums. take your ban and go take care of your kids

wait she has kids but she prefers screaming nword and harrassing people trying to have fun, she aint even taking care of her kids ? I mean ik its a RP server but bro cops gotta be called after what she did. these kids must be scared of their mom just cause of this. i wouldnt even be prouf if she was my mother SHE IS 29 BRO

5 minutes ago, Ryan321 said:

Don’t think her kids ever speak to her if she does this shit

i dont even understand why these kids just dont ask for help to their dad or someone else that they believe that its a good idea to speak to. i dont understand how she isnt in jail yet, she doesnt take care of her OWN kids.

So,

Let’s be a little transparent correct? Clearly this is a minge who genuinely doesn’t care. She is harassing and committing NITRP, but a punishment such as a community ban though? Eh, likely they’re just getting what they want out of this situation. Clearly the damage being doing is through mic spam/text spam going on ab obnoxious things that no one cares about. She did however dox autist. Here’s background on the word, ”publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the internet, typically with malicious intent.” So if you do want to community ban her on a “rule” within Exhibition yes by all means it’s very much ideal. She is maliciously spreading private information about autist, but then it’s up to interpretation of how severe you’d want to mark this as. In my opinion a timed gag and mute to pause the issues she’s causing is enough to maybe rehabilitate her, obviously there is no intent to RP as of current, so she’ll be doing what’s she’s been doing prior just without the ability to speak or text. 2 weeks maybe? A month? Dependent on who hands out the punishment, but a community ban I mean I’ve seen individuals say much worse things. It’s the internet, also if I’m not mistaken we do have a “mute” feature that several players can make use of and I don’t see it happening. 

overall I’ll leave a +/- support I don’t know who the individual is as I haven’t met her but I can’t sit here and be bias of something as severe as a community ban. In the end what I can say is if who ever does approach this report comes with the means of classifying her actions as “doxxing” then it is a + support on my part, If not I’m in the middle.

• Yumi locked this topic

Archived