This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Bic Lighter

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:424709755

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Bic Lighter#0502

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I'm very transparent about my past behaviour. 5 Years ago when I first played MBRP I was constantly minging and doing all I could to get away with it. Since then I've grown as a person, I will use my knowledge of avoiding punishment to better my ability as a staff member.

Your Age:

A: 18

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: very close to 600 hrs

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I've been staff on MBRP previously, along with cosmic networks and smokes.gg

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: As I mentioned earlier, I've been on both sides of the coin when it comes to my behavior on the server. I already know how to act as a staff member, as well as the way to prevent rule-breaking in an efficient way. I've been playing since 2018, I feel as if I've grown with the server and honestly its just become a part of me over the years. I feel like I should be accepted because I will be one of the most active staff with some of the most server experience. I also feel like any good staff member has to have a passion for the server they moderate, which is why I got burnt out on other servers. Over 80% of my hours on gmod are from MBRP. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Every day. 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: very

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: of course

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: yes, I can and will be active on all platforms of MBRP

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhib

EXTRA:

I understand that the way I used to be has heavily impacted my image in the community. I would like to take this opportunity to show people that not only have I changed, but that I also want to make change within the server. 

Thank you for reading if you have made it this far, I can't wait to see everyone's response to this. 💜

+ Support
Ex Staff
Great Hours
Can be beneficial to the team in general

-/+ Support
Paragraph is lackluster imo
Past offenses and history. You might be reformed now however.

- Support
Since your uncommunity ban.I have barely seen you on even me being in Minge Society whilst the unban happened and only leaving yesterday.
We also have the same time zone of west coast so I just overall do not know you well to give a full +support.

OVERALL -/+ Support

1 minute ago, Fuzed said:

+ Support
Ex Staff
Great Hours
Can be beneficial to the team in general

-/+ Support
Paragraph is lackluster imo
Past offenses and history. You might be reformed now however.

- Support
Since your uncommunity ban.I have barely seen you on even me being in Minge Society whilst the unban happened and only leaving yesterday.
We also have the same time zone of west coast so I just overall do not know you well to give a full +support.

OVERALL -/+ Support

Recently I've gotten somewhat bored of normal rp, thats why you haven't seen me on much. Especially being in MS we just get all the printers on the map and afk lmao. I just want to moderate at this point

Archived