Officer Shitnuts Staff Application.

BradHend

Officer Shitnuts for Staff  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in my mission to help keep this server fun and safe? Then vote YES for Officer Shitnuts for Staff

• YES
    • NO

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Officer Shitnuts

Your SteamID

A:STEAM_0:1:119885020

Your Discord Name and #:

A:BradSparta#5227

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: RDM X1 multiple times on different days. RDA one time

Your Age:

A:19

Your Timezone:

A:Pacific

Time Played:

A:77:31

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was a senior admin on an old sandbox server a few years ago, but sadly it was shut down during Covid since the owner could no longer afford to run it all the time. 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe I would be a true asset to the staff team, Im friendly, I am honest, i am fair, and probably the most important of all, I don't pick sides. I always make sure there is solid evidence before I make a decision. I am also on during the off hours a lot, and there is rarley ever any staff on and i believe being made a staff member would help keep the server fun instead of being full of minges late at night, which would help improve player count. I know a few of the staff members, especially spooky autist. I believe I am known as a trusted and friendly face in the community. I dont pick fights with any of the admins and I always respect their decisions and never disrespect them in anyway. spooky autist has been a great friend and mentor to me in my time on this server, and funnily enough most of my warns/jails are from him. I have not lost any respect for him, and actually respect him more for doing his job even though i am his friend. spooky autist is an honest and well respected staff member. I have spoken with Hollow a few times while playing on the server. He is very friendly, and has a great sense of humor. I hopefully will have more chances to speak to him in the future. The first admin I met on the server LLama Juice, when I first joined i didnt know much about how to play or what jobs i wanted to be, and he took the time to educate me on the rules, and how to properly do a job. The staff on this server are honestly the best I have ever met, and I hope I can join the team and pay their dedication forward with my mission to help keep this server fun and full of players.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:  Almost every night, at least 20 hours a week.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I am

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Im counting on it

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:Yes, as of now I am not very active on either since I have not really needed to be, but if I am made staff, I can assure you I will be a very well known member in the community.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:Exhibitionist.

P.S. I know I dont have many hours, but i assure you I do have the experience and the passion in this server to be a great asset to the community, and the staff team. Thank you for reading my application.

+support

talks good about me in the app and makes me seem like way less of an asshole than i actually am

-support

most of the app is literally praising other admins. makes us look good but it does not help your application. its lacking imo

bruh you just got unbanned

inactive on forums (6 posts)

you should probably take the time for the community and the rest of the staff team to know who you are (in other words be more active on the forums)

-support overall

On 10/19/2022 at 3:27 PM, BradHend said:

I dont see any bans on my warning list? And Spooky did not mention any bans when looking through my logs while helping me in this application.6495B4F3A4A7415141B58982D867C9408CD1734A (1920×1080)

Yikes. Staff member helping with an application? 

+Support Reasons

• Silly name

-Support Reasons

• Big RDM guy
  • Paragraph talks more about other staff than himself
  • I've personally only seen in game like once or twice
  • Just got off a ban
  • Not well known by community
  • Staff member HELPED with app. Should be instant DENIED.
  • Low forums post
  • Low hours
  • Haven't seen him on discord
  • Admits to not being active on forums/discord
  • Probably has bad breath?
  • Goofy discord name
  • Added a ps note to just admit he doesn't have good hours BUT if he's made staff he'll get them up. Just get your hours up.

OVERALL -SUPPORT. I've said enough.

Archived