This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: CJTheGorilla

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A: STEAM_0:1:536147211

Your Discord Name and #:

A: CJTheGorilla#5763

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Quite a few times, the most recent one was like a week ago for rd, correct me if i'm wrong but it was accidental. I'm not positive. 

Your Age:

A: 29

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 1,016 hours.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: two years of Fivem staff experience on a couple different servers.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:  I believe that I am finally ready for the staff team because my active hours tend to be along the hours that staff like Cgilb, llama, reggie, or retro aren't online to take seats leading to MRDM and having to make multiple “ Need-Staff “ requests in discord. The addition of me as staff would allow more sits to be taken and would slow the leaving of newcomers during the day. My addition to the staff team will overall benefit the community as a whole. Now i know life gets in the way causing others to not be active which i totally get AND understand. I feel like with the abundance of free time I currently have right now I would make a good asset to the team. I'm actually very fair. There's always two or more sides to the story! I honestly would be honored to assist the Exhibition Staff team in any way I possibly can. I without a shadow of a doubt love everyone in it even if we do clash sometimes. Again human nature! But at the end of the day I would love to help grow the server. I like to think of myself as a good builder so I would be good at building event things which I would LOVE. Building is my favorite thing to do in MBRP along with (when it comes out) POLICE RP. I really wanna work with the staff team and better the community. When staff can't be on you can bet I sure will be! OR when they need to get off I will be there to cover them so they can go about their day.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: everyday at least 4+ hours a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Very much so, however i'd love to go over them again if needed!

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I sure am, however i an ready to commit to that. I want to help in any way i can!

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: I most certainly am, and am prepared to continue to do so!

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:Exhibitionist 

• Mike locked this topic
  • Miskie unlocked this topic
57 minutes ago, teh epic frog said:

-support

i won’t allow it

seems mingy 

constantly looks for problems and arguments 

has had controversy in the past with joking about doxxing Someone

thankfully that was cleared up months ago. Two old friends in a discord call trolling people haha

-Support

• Mid rep
  • Mingey
  • Just got community banned for doxxing Miskie and you threatened to dox people, not a good look pal
  • Saying you are a good builder won't help at all
  • Did you really get jailed recently for RDD dude this is the hardest shit to do when you are "serious"

Just no also why do you think dox/threatening to dox is funny

Archived