hellosir

Your in-game name: 

some faggot

Staff members name:

R0bert

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

You guys can get it.

Explain what happened:

So I start off watching him do a sit, he randomly physguns me (Not that big of a deal) and then as I stab him while he was in adminmode, he gets out of admin mode so that he takes damage, but I don't stab him that time because I had time to react. Keep in mind he was still no clipping, which you're not allowed to no clip unless being in admin mode. He then goes back into admin mode and I start stabbing him some more, he does the same thing, unadmin mode and goes right back into admin mode, freezes me with his physgun, and claims "Attempted RDM in a sit" So baiting new players to break rules, and technically admin abusing as when I stabbed him, he was then in an RP situation with me, and he went back into admin mode. Later in the video you hear him say "So I don't get RDMed by you" which is in fact admin abuse, you can't just go into admin mode and freeze a player that tries to rdm you. So then in the sit he says that I damaged him while not in admin mode, and while true, he neglected the fact that he just went out of it and back in real quick. So my typing in the sit can get confusing since I was just playing along with what he said. If he wasn't in admin mode like he was, then it would be blatant admin abuse since he had no reason to go into admin mode after I stabbed him, however we know this is not the case. So yeah I play along with it for a little saying things like "Why would you go into admin mode if I stabbed you, that's admin abuse. But yeah thats my side of the story 😛 All of that is in the 5 min video, with one small edit during the sit for privacy reasons, all that was said in chat by me was still there after the cut, and the only thing R0bert said during the cut was "I picture you as some 13 year old, that's why you're acting like this" But I don't really care too much about that, even though admins should be held to a higher standard and not be disrespectful to people during sits, but doesn't matter since I cut it out.

If you don't want to read all of that, just watch the video.

And if you’re wondering what the point of all this is, I’m not sure if this would even equal a punishment, but I think you should know how your staff act when there’s no higher ups on  

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

2 hours ago, Jshieb said:

Weird one. I mean you were looking for trouble for sure, definitely were baiting, but at the same time going in and out of admin was a rough one.

I think this is a no win situation.

I definitely was looking for trouble, I like to go on servers and kind of test their admins. I don’t necessarily break rules (If you saw my ban appeal, the fact that props do damage caught me off guard lol) but I instead learn as much as I can about the server so I myself don’t make any fuck ups. I then fuck other people over on the server (like so) and it’s fun for me. Looking for trouble should not be a factor here, I could have been a noob with one hour on gmod for all you guys know, and this would have made me quit your server. It’s the principle of the whole thing.

4 hours ago, Copton Chill said:

Bruh you shouldn't even be stabbing admins that are clearly in a sit anyway just to annoy them

Have you ever seen anybody ever get punished for attacking an admin while in admin mode? I guarantee 98% of your staff team would not give two fucks, if anything, just phys me away/freeze me, which would have been a little different - not abuse, just annoying for me. It’s a different case if I was for example trying to knockout the admin, then I would understand your neutral support, but in this case, what he did was uncalled for and unprofessional. 

Also something I’d like to point out, when autistic shotgun wasn’t there, he said ARDM in a sit, when he was there and got his sit taken, he claimed he simply went out of admin mode and got stabbed, that’s it (if you remember I agreed with it because it’d be more Staff abuse imo than what he actually did (going in admin mode to escape an RP situation/freezing me))

Also he tried to bait me a total of 3 times, even in front of shotgun he tried to bait me. 

So I first moved you away so you didn't interfere with the SIT. For some reason you walked straight up to us with your Bludgeon out. Then after the sit I was going out of admin mode and pressed the hotkey to stop noclip but didn't work. If you look in chat 0:47 you will see that I did say !noclip. I then went back into admin mode to unnoclip because you cant when out of admin mode. I unnocliped myself and went out of admin mode. You stabbed me with your knife for no reason. WHICH IS THE FIRST RULE on the MOTD. So I rather not just let you rdm me so I went back into admin mode like any smart person. And normally, people that rdm one person for no reason at all other then to be a big minge they rdm many people. So I stopped you from rdming me and other people. There was also like 4 other admins on at the time including the head admin. I was making a sit when Shotgun walked up. So I got Shotgun to take the SIT. You were punished, you are mad. And everything I said in the SIT was out of admin mode. 

Edit - I can explain more in detail over voice if this doesn't make sense to anyone.

1 hour ago, Robert. said:

So I rather not just let you rdm me so I went back into admin mode like any smart person.

Case closed. That’s admin abuse at its finest. Not to mention you froze me until another staff member was available. 

(And keep in mind this is obviously not what happened, he was just baiting me, but if he wants to lie about it he can.)

R0bert either way you look bad in this video, no matter how you explain yourself. You either admin abused which is the path you seem to like more, or you were just baiting me which is a dick move. A little tip, if your getting stabbed while in admin mode, ignore it.

29 minutes ago, Robert. said:

Yes stopping someone from rdming is admin abusing! Who knew?

(sarcasm)

When you yourself are getting RDMd you cannot go into admin mode to stop it, that IS admin abuse. Also I’m not sure if you’re retarded or just retarded, but in the video I clearly wasn’t just MRDMing, you did in fact bait me. Don’t act dumb

By the way, is I was MRDMing, you could stop me, but only jail/ban me for the other RDM’s, you can’t punish for yours, but that’s clearly not the case as you can see in the video

Well, when someone randomly starts knifing someone, especially in a sit with no reason but to minge -

18 hours ago, hellosir said:

I definitely was looking for trouble

it is normal for the person to be killing many for no reason. This would of never happened if you weren't a big minge. Good job. 

This is my last commit because I do not want to continue arguing... I know you want to continue arguing since you are a minge. Can't wait till see the content you post never. (You can't resist)

Stop derailing this just let all parties give their opinion...

Robert's story about the no clip is likely true I used to accidentally do that all the time and it was likely accidental on his part. As for the freezing you, yes he should have just waited for the admin to take his sit.

Overall, I'm going to have to go with + support. For the future, Robert, wait for the other admins rather than freezing them and stopping their rp if you are rdm'd, ardm'd, etc.

35 minutes ago, Buttered Roll said:

Stop derailing this just let all parties give their opinion...

Robert's story about the no clip is likely true I used to accidentally do that all the time and it was likely accidental on his part. As for the freezing you, yes he should have just waited for the admin to take his sit.

Overall, I'm going to have to go with + support. For the future, Robert, wait for the other admins rather than freezing them and stopping their rp if you are rdm'd, ardm'd, etc.

Agree with everything on your comment Buttered.

However, I am going to give this a -/+support, because both sides of this situation were at wrong here.

1 hour ago, GB Nolan said:

Complete shitshow of arguing. Just lock this 

Arguing doesn’t not make a valid Staff report invalid, all the points I’m making are legitimate. There’s no point in having this as a topic to have people respond if arguing is not allowed. This is meant so that we can argue. Sure lock this, but not worth a deny just because we’re arguing. 

1 hour ago, Jshieb said:

This is uber pedantic as I'm sure some faggot know well. It's the entire purpose of all his reports. This is a waste of time.

And explain how this is a waste of time. Your staff do not act as they should, it is 100% worth all of our time to improve MBRP’s staff team. You guys say all this stuff to defend your staff because it’s a valid report? The point of these reports are to make the staff learn from his mistakes. If you watch the video there’s no way you can say he didn’t do anything wrong. If this gets denied because of arguing, then you got some corrupt managers, I’d like to see Miskie just brush this off because I’m arguing. Keep in mind, he could be treating other players like this, and if I didn’t have video proof and if I didn’t know what I was talking about, I would have gotten jailed and probably never played this server again.

And I’ll just leave this here:

No clipping in a non administrative fashion.

Using your powers in an abusive manner.

Using administrative powers to harass and bother players.

I don’t see how y’all are giving minus or neutral supports, makes me thing you guys aren’t watching the video, but just reading the replies, and as for us “both” being in the wrong, never have I ever in alllll my time playing on this server seen anybody get jailed, or even a stern talking to, about stabbing somebody while in adminmode. I mean even admins do it. Now, you could go as far as to say I was minging, but minge (a 5 minute jail) does not even begin to compare to what he did. And since this is takin sooo long:

@Damplips 

@Sweatshop Boi

Ok, so I now realize that it is admin abuse to stop someone from breaking the rules. I do admit to doing it. But as I have read the staff handbook and in my training I was only told I couldn't take my own SITs, which I didn't take my own sit. No one has ever told me that I can't freeze someone that ardm's me. I was not meaning to take my own SIT but stop a man who was potentially going to mrdm, or at least that  is what I was thinking at the time. Even with me somehow Admin Abusing, 'some faggot' still did break the rules. 

Archived