A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: GMT

Time Played:

A: 82 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have no staffing experience 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe i should be accepted into the exibitionRP staff team because i love playing MexicanBorderRP and love helping people. I am a naturally outgoing person and always strive to do my best in everything i do. I also think this server would be an amazing first staffing experience for me as all the staff i have seen in game have been super helpful and i feel i could really add something to the team. so i will always hear both sides of the story never be biased and will always take appropriate action. Furthermore i would always try to help and explain to people i am taking action on exactly what and why is happening to them so they understand and wont do it again.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Every day for around 5 hours

Are you Familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes i am familiar with the rules

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes i am aware that i will lose RP time

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: User

4 minutes ago, Obese Jack said:

- Your “paragraph” is hardly even a paragraph 

- Reputation plays a huge role on getting into the staff team, they are not going to just whitelist a stranger.

- and by the looks of it everyone has - Supported this so I have no clue who the 3 upvotes are.

- next time read ToS and actually be well known in the community

Thanks for the feedback will follow up on this how do I get “well know in the community” I just play the server?

1 hour ago, RyanRed said:

I honestly just wanna ask so i know for future how is i have no idea who you are a reason for -support and what is so bad about my app?

"Who are you" means you're not very known in the community. It's a mean way of saying it, I'll give you that. Try to be more active not only in game but in discord and the forums, so people do know who you are. If everybody knows you, you have a greater chance of becoming staff.

Archived