Andys application

Zombie

yes or no  

17 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no

First off I would like to answer the question most of you will be asking.

Im posting my application a few days later because I have been unabanned from the discord since the ban was false and Damplips has not replied to my dms about when I can re apply. 

Your Username:

A:Andy

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:1:74628837

Your Discord Name and #:

A:[★] Soap #7024

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:Yes, if counting only mbrp I was banned for doing a glitch (exploiting) and a few minor punishments.
but for server wide I was banned on discord once for @trainer and the second time was false and shortly
it got removed.

Your Age:

A:15

Your Timezone:

A:AEST (Australia)

Time Played:

A:415 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:I have staffed on Mbrp,DRP and PRP. Mbrp twice for around 5 months aprox, DRP for around 2 months I think and I only staffed on prp for about 2-3 weeks.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:I think I should be accepted to the staff team because I have a lot of experience staffing and would say i am very good at dealing with people in a staff situation. My timezone is flipped from Americas so when im online there is usually only one or two other staff on max. I know that I have made multiple mistakes in the past but I hope eventually everyone can move past that.
I always have really enjoyed the server and ever since ive come back to it i have enjoyed it quite a bit, I hate sitting around and watching people mass rdm and mass break rules and staffing is a way to keep the peace as well as have fun and have goals to motivate me to keep staffing. Thank you for reading im sorry for the short paragraph.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:Around 7 hours a day everyday

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:VIP+

I can see that you want to change for the better and you were a good staff on MBRP and DRP but you were quite mingey a few days ago.

For now I'll go with +/- support and hopefully I'll edit this later to give a final decision.

Edit: Also, add a poll

Final edit: + support, seems like a changed man

-You are kind of hot and cold sometimes. Mean spirited at times, super nice and cordial other times

-You are slightly condescending in your tone, which may turn off certain players

-The app feels a little rushed

-support

I want you to be staff one day, I just think you need some time to change some of the issues you may have had in the past.

-SUPPORT

1. rude
  2. very condescending towards other players
  3. was literally shit talking admins in discord not even a week ago
  4. he's just acting like he's a changed man so he can become staff
  5. he cares about his own ego more than anything
  6. app is kinda bad too

16 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

-SUPPORT

1. rude
  2. very condescending towards other players
  3. was literally shit talking admins in discord not even a week ago
  4. he's just acting like he's a changed man so he can become staff
  5. he cares about his own ego more than anything
  6. app is kinda bad too

I dont really know you or understand your responce, could you please message me on discord so we can discuss your reply?

Your warning points, restrictions, and history, along with how after removing the ineligible votes you come very close to a tie.

Due to all these reasons along with the app being reviewed by all management who have authority on mbrp your application will be denied.

Get yourself together and you can reapply in a week.

Archived