• No

Your Username:

A:  Exhibition Person

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:223262053

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Dark#3228

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have been punished a total of four times they were all jail time and three of them were RDM X1 each time and Fail Rp for the fourth

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: Eastern

Time Played:

A: Four Days

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have no earlier staff experience

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I feel i should be accepted because I will be on as much as I can, I will try to organise events with other admins to make the server more fun for the non-admins. I will also try to rid the server of minges, FRPers, etc., ect.  Now with that saying I know a lot about the server and map, I know the rules,  and I will try to get along with people in sits, I will listen to each person's story in sits. From no on I will pay more attention when i'm RPing so I don't accidentally RDM, NLR, or FRP so I don't get demoted and make other people's days worse.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can play about every week day from 2:30 to about 5:00 accept on tuesdays which  is from 2:30 to 4:15-4:25 and every other weekend. In the weekend it's kind of iffy when i can get on but ill try to get on a soon as possible. 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I am familiar with the rules when I am unsure about something I look it up in the MOTD so I became pretty familiar with the rules.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am aware that I will lose a lot of RP time on the server. Side not question will I be able to have printers and a base when I am a Admin on Duty

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: The rank I am on the server is Exhibitionist

If I get accepted Please DM me the time when I am supposed to be trained so I can see if there is any conflicts.Thank you

Neutral(-/+) for now.

•Has x4 punishments which indicates he may not be that familiar with rule and they are mostly for the same reason.

•Has a few grammar mistakes and some wording he needs to fix up as it’s muddled up and you can’t understand it.

•Everything else seems fine.

-/+ Playtime isn't bad, but nothing amazing.

- Has been punished 4 times within the 4 days you have played.

- The paragraph isn't amazing. Grammar has a couple errors and could be fixed up. Length is nothing special and I feel like it goes on of stuff we already know (Show us something special we may have never seen when it comes to writing a paragraph or explaining something).

OVERALL: - Support

Archived