This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A:Cockmuncher

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A:STEAM_0:0:182928415

Your Discord Name and #:

A:TheMMuffinMan#8302

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:Yes, but I was unbanned the next day it was just a mistake.

Your Age:

A:17

Your Timezone:

A:Eastern Standard Time

Time Played:

A:123hrs

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:None

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:I should be accepted as a staff member because I have gotten to know the rules of the server and I feel like I can enforce them as well. I am pretty well known on the server. I play everyday so I can be active on the server. Also I have gotten to know a few admins so I they recommended me to apply. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A:everyday 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A:VIP+

14 minutes ago, tylert0603 said:

Y’all are dicks why can’t y’all just say yes if the kid wants to be an admin like not everyone has been doing this for years it his first time so chill. 

Everyone has their own opinion whether it’s a positive one or a negative one, it’s not really something to get worked up over. It’s just feedback that he can learn from and improve.

22 minutes ago, tylert0603 said:

Y’all are dicks why can’t y’all just say yes if the kid wants to be an admin like not everyone has been doing this for years it his first time so chill. 

We are just providing feedback.

For example of a similar situation, I applied for staff and got denied. I took the advice and improved in all areas and applied a week later and became staff. We are not being mean to him. We are trying to help him out by telling him what he needs to improve on to become a staff member.

33 minutes ago, Thomaspatron said:

-support 
im new to this server but I’ve played with cockmuncher before and he’s cool

I only have 24 hours on this game so he has a lot compared to me. But he showed me around and went over the rules. Should be a staff member.

42 minutes ago, Will454 said:

-support 

could of been a better application but I’ve seen him in games helping a lot of people and working with the admins to cleanup the server when it was on chaos. 

He’s cool and fair, definitely should be an admin! 

3 hours ago, tylert0603 said:

This are all his accounts, never seen them lmao, and they were all recently created

Lmao this is sad

-Support 

I believe MUFFINMAN is creating alt accounts to boost his app

Two accounts with common names and numbers after them, tylert0603 and Will45. Both newly created a few hours ago, and their first posts are +Supports on this app. Same thing with Thomaspatron.

-Personally to me, this seems a bit sketchy

-I've also never seen an application this bad have 6 people vote for yes 

1 minute ago, MUFFINMAN said:

What are you talking about? Really think I would do that? Pathetic 

All of these accounts have only commented on this thread, 2 of them being made 3 minutes before they commented, you are pathetic for trying to boost your staff app with alts

Just now, Krobars said:

All of these accounts have only commented on this thread, 2 of them being made 3 minutes before they commented, you are pathetic for trying to boost your staff app with alts

-Agreed

MUFFINMAN, you are terrible at covering your tracks bro.

Archived