This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: FrogManJones also DankManJones

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_1:1:510237033

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Liam17_DI#4819

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, I was punished in the Discord for asking for an admin, at the same times someone else was and was muted, for that on Off-topic and General Chat

Your Age:

A: 14 years

Your Timezone:

A:EST

Time Played:

A:227 hours on MBRP

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Im an Admin for a discord and i deal with bans and sits just like MBRP

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:Hello im FrogManJones (Liam) and, I believe I could be an asset to Exhibition Rp and the staff team on MBRP. I could be an asset because im active, and i know the rules on the server and, have read them thoroughly and will continue to read them as they update.

I have been active on the discord, forums, and in-game and try to engage with others and meet new people and will continue to thrive myself to become better in any shape or forum. I help people and will continue to help them when they dont know the rules or need an SOS i will always teach them and guide them become an active player and have a great experience on there time on the server.

I am always unbiased and wont pick any sides and will never pick any sides no matter the scenario is.

I have been to many sits and have also seen the staffing on MBRR and it is good but most of the time most of the staff are not active. I plan to be an active member and a respectful member.

I have been an admin on a discord server for months and have been told that i am a loyal, and a good decision maker for bans and jails and if i become an admin i will strive to have a good reputation and a good decision maker. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 5/7 days of the week

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes i am very familiar.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes i understand.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes i will be active and i have been very active on both.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:VIP

He literally knows all the rules. And he brings it up unapologetically. My group will think there smart for doing something just for this man to swoop and be like "actually you can't". He knows this shit forwards and backwards. He'd be great for sits I bet. Head's up he's young but I swear he's the most mature person I've met on this server.

+rep fs fs

Dear Everyone i have not been advertising my App just explaining how hard i worked on it, i have not been prop minge ,i have been talking with my friends and sitting in the White house and have been active in all Discord, Forums and in-game and i always am mature unless im messing around im not playing seriously and following the rules at the same time. 

(-) Support

(+) You actually have a okay application

(-) Anytime I have met you in-game you have been extremely rude

(-) You're a minge

(-) It definitely looks like you advertised your app. And it was useless to do so might I add. Lets say that somehow in another world we wouldn't have noticed the clear advertising. Well the people you advertised to (ろGShotず,hoffman314,Patches,Meneer,Swiftflame) all have under 10 posts meaning that they can't support you. Also they don't have minimum three reasons, ECT. Also one of those people actually didn't agree with you. 

Summary: 

Had you not advertised you APP, I still would have voted no. Anytime I have met you ingame you seem to be and act immature. 

10 minutes ago, Diesel#9524 said:

(-) Support

(+) You actually have a okay application

(-) Anytime I have met you in-game you have been extremely rude

(-) You're a minge

(-) It definitely looks like you advertised your app. And it was useless to do so might I add. Lets say that somehow in another world we wouldn't have noticed the clear advertising. Well the people you advertised to (ろGShotず,hoffman314,Patches,Meneer,Swiftflame) all have under 10 posts meaning that they can't support you. Also they don't have minimum three reasons, ECT. Also one of those people actually didn't agree with you. 

Summary: 

Had you not advertised you APP, I still would have voted no. Anytime I have met you ingame you seem to be and act immature. 

The time I met you RDMED me as i said hello, i dont minge cause im not salty and just wanna have fun, and all i said to my friends was i worked hard on my application, I never said to vote yes just like it says in the rules and i believe that everyone voted on there opinion, and i did not persuade anyone to vote yes or to vote at all, also i just want to help the staff team and gain experience and learn but also to help peoples experiences in-game and to teach people how to play.  

1 hour ago, FrogManJones said:

Dear Everyone i have not been advertising my App just explaining how hard i worked on it, i have not been prop minge ,i have been talking with my friends and sitting in the White house and have been active in all Discord, Forums and in-game and i always am mature unless im messing around im not playing seriously and following the rules at the same time. 

"Explaining how hard you worked", on a staff application is still telling people about your staff app, so thus being advertising. Please follow TOS!

48 minutes ago, John Rocondo said:

"Explaining how hard you worked", on a staff application is still telling people about your staff app, so thus being advertising. Please follow TOS!

alright but i have a lot of experience with sits and i know the rules and i think i can prove myself   

6 hours ago, §g╥ GΦ⌠Ð said:

-support 

-been minging all day 

-Advertising app

didn't follow tos

you say i have been minging all day but i have been afk most of the day untill 5pm est and how is saying i hope my app does well mean it advertising 

-support

Argue on a staff app

I raided you twice today, broke nlr

You also had a failbase, and were basing in the U.S as a terrorist.

You say you read the rules, but it is clear that you don't

Until a few days ago I had no idea who you were, but my first impressions are that your a minge, and not mature enough.

Archived