Bic Lighter's 27th Staff App

Bic Lighter

Staff App  

25 members have voted

1. 1. should I be a staff member?

(colors are used for differentiation of questions/answers)

Your Username:

A: Bic Lighter + -

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:424709755

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Bic Lighter#3043

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes. Everyone has fucked around, and everyone grows up.

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: 140:47:03 (+300 before reset but that don't really matter)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: FiveM

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I'm tired of waking up/finishing the day with a good run of MBRP and I walk into RDM-fest, and I know I'm not alone. I have also been noticing that sometimes of the day there is staff on and there is like 10-12 sits open and people are waiting for hours and by the time that someone gets to them they don't even remember what they made the sit for and there's no point of taking it. I want to make a noticeable change in this server, I don't want to be one of those mods who apply and just never get on or when they do they just sit there. I've been playing this server for ages and because of that I believe I've matured enough to apply. Minging gets boring, it's pointless, and at a certain point I realized it's annoying as fuck. I regret the things I did, It ruined my reputation and it took a while to build up even the tiniest bit of character as a result. In conclusion, I enjoy this server so much, it's really the only server I play. I can't wait to hear your guy's responses, idk why but I feel like this is the one.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: everyday 'cept weekends

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: exhib

-Support

-Is often in sits

-doesn’t seem to know the rules or at the very least floats and skirts them if he does know them.

-Kinda immature but not massively

-Doesn’t seem fit for staff

+/-None

+Super nice guy when in sit, whether thats a true reflection of him or a facade I don’t know.

+Often on

+active on most if not all platforms

(A bit of change would go a long way and you’d be a great addition to the staff team)

Archived