sr nicker insulting

floyd

~support

You really are retarded. You offended people on the server with out having the slightest care in the world. You get called retarded once and make a big old fucking bitch about it. grow the fuck up.

Hypocrite head ass.

@Rigbe @Egg There’s more than one definition for words, its called ambiguity. I never called anybody mentally retarded, especially not in a staff capacity.

Now whether I should’ve used such an equivocal word and in such a nondescript manner, well that’s open to discussion. But that’s not what this thread is about.

2 minutes ago, Egg said:

Theres no real proof on which way you used it. From the evidence given. Its used in a derogatory way. 🤡  

Well retard in the way you think I used it, is slang for mental retardation. Retard is an actual word that has meanings outside of urban dictionary.

And what evidence, The ban screen? That’s proof of me saying it, not why I said it. So its not proof of it being “used in a derogatory way” That’d be the same as somebody saying “you’re down”. And automatically assuming they’re telling the person that they have down syndrome.

If I’m not mistaken Exhibition staffing is for the most part based in evidence and not assumption.

Archived