This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Soap or Die

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A: STEAM_0:1:165015595

Your Discord Name and #:

A: *Soap or Die#7004

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I was community banned twice but since then I haven't been punished.

Your Age:

A: 18

Your Timezone:

A: AEST

Time Played:

A: 1735 hours 

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was staff on mbrp twice both times being ad admin and I have around 4k sits on mbrp and I was also a Senior Mod on drp with around 1k sits.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe I possess many qualities that would make me fit to become a staff member once again on this server, I've been playing server on and off since 2019 and have been staff multiple times and in my time on this server and previous times as staff I have learnt how to deal with problems facing people on this server, in sits and outside of them and during my previous time as a staff member I've picked up many skills in regarding to taking sits in a unbiased and professional manner, and to make sure both parties have there point heard and that the right outcome is decided, I am also a pretty active and dedicated member of this community and do my best to help people in this community regarding the server and problems revolving outside the server. I am also in a time zone which staff are rarely on (AEST) ((aussie time zone)) this time is widely considered the "minge hours" and if I was accepted as a staff member I would solely be able to keep the server from falling apart like like it happens usually at that time.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Depending on the day I can be on for 3 to 5 hours a day.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am aware and willing to make that sacrifice.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes I am aware.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist.

Archived