• no

Your Username:

A: Andy

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:74628837

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Soap#7024

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I got banned for 1 week for glitching into a base. That was 2 months ago im pretty sure

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: AEST

Time Played:

A: 400 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I staffed on Exhib mbrp twice, drp once and prp once

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I staffed on exhib multiple times and have gathered a total of around 1k hours combined. I have a decent amount of posts on the forums and i would say im overall pretty active apart from my break i had for a few months. I would say im pretty good with people and dealing with sits etc, i had around 1.something thousand sits all together and think i did a good job while i staffed. Another point is that im from Australia so my timzone is different meaning im 15 hours ahead of america (est) so
when it is night for america its day for me and less staff are on, me being staff would decrease the amount of people rdming etc around those times. Its a small paragraph but i think it has good info in it.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: After school everyday so like 8 hours AEST

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, even though i haven broken them quite alot

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: vip+

I know I can’t give my opinion but I will add here that you never included in your app that you have been demoted for pinging trainer and restricted twice in the past two weeks. You have also been extremely mingy in the discord recently as well you also have a history of being a minge on the forums as well with over double digit warnings 

CFA297EB-5C4A-40A8-9430-872F1AD5CF3F.png

CFD56717-8621-48CB-9579-202CB27056BC.png

My first ever encounter with you was you rdming me on mbrp and tbagging me, yellin at me in voice chat bcs i have been restricted on the dc for pinging drp staff. .

You always have been a mingy person from all i know and from our dms i can tell that you are immature and cant have an neutral or serious conversation when its going about trying to solve personal problems.

please stay banned -sup

Archived