Buttered Roll's Application (The Comeback)

Buttered Roll

Should I become staff on Exhibition MBRP  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become staff on Exhibition MBRP

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: ButteredRoll

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_1:0:67982703

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Quentin#7716

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have only ever been jailed for minor offenses of rdm and frp on MBRP; however, I have been banned once or twice for rdm in a sit on DRP.

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: MST

Time Played:

A: All hours were reset, but I have well over 100 hours played on MBRP from staffing and playing

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: DRP STAFF (Moderator and Administrator)

PRP STAFF (Administrator)

ALL SERVERS (Council)

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Hi there, pleased to meet you kind visitors! I'm pleased to announce to you all that I'm formally applying for staff on the Exhibition Network! You might ask why should you pick me to be an ambassador of this fine assembly of people... Well, comrade, I'm pleased that you asked such a question, but I'm a little bit offended and hurt too that you would question me. I'm very charismatic, I can't take a joke, and I'm a fine man to have a coffee with. But most importantly, I care about this establishment/association, and I will put in all my effort to stopping the spread of homophobia and communism on this fine server. On top this, I plan to do this all in one fell swoop, like a hawk! I've been apart of this community for one rotation of the earth around the sun, so basically one year. I know my way around an admin menu, and I have the lack of compassion needed to ban anyone who breaks the rules no matter if they cry or give me a sob story. I'm truly interested in your team, and I hope you pick me as an agent of justice! And that's on GOD baby girl!

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Every day for a couple of hours due to quarantine

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Very much so

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?:

A: Of course

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying):

A: Indeed, I have well over 1000 posts on the forums, and I am the 14th highest poster on the discord

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP+

+support

+good guy

+good maturity level

+good boy

+good activity

+good punishment history

+good staff experience

+good staff application 

+good council member

+good ex staff

+good RP EXPERIENCE 

edit: this edgy lord claims that we don't play MBRP lmao

-SUPPORT

1) Yes, you are an OG pro DRP admin. No one cares. What you did or how good you are on Clown RP stays there. This is MBRP.

2) Play at least for some time before applying so people get to know you.

3) Your paragraph/app looks like a joke. Probably because you are a well known member in the community and you felt like you would get accepted no matter what so you didn't even try to make a good app. Not cool.

EDIT: 4) Most of your +supports are people from DRP who don't even play on MBRP.

Good luck.

48 minutes ago, SexDrugsAndViolence said:

-SUPPORT

1) Yes, you are an OG pro DRP admin. No one cares. What you did or how good you are on Clown RP stays there. This is MBRP.

2) Play at least for some time before applying so people get to know you.

3) Your paragraph/app looks like a joke. Probably because you are a well known member in the community and you felt like you would get accepted no matter what so you didn't even try to make a good app. Not cool.

Good luck.

cry much?

+support

-good dude

-active

-knows the rules very well

-was a great council 

-Support

+Active on discord

+Active on forums

+Okay hours

+/-Meh app

-Bad paragraph

-Joke paragraph with a bunch of filler lines^

-I have never ever seen you on MBRP

-Low age

-Who are you?

-Why are all the DarkRP clowns in here voting? Kinda smells like advertising your app/telling people to +support you.

Play more on MBRP and get to know the people on MBRP and I'm sure my tiny vote would change to a +support.

@Pog Fish @xd lol keep that out of staff applications pl0x.

Archived