Report on [ZF] Joe the Ear

Benedicto

poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. does this report qualify/make enough sense?

• y
    • n

Your in-game name: Benedicto (ID: STEAM_0:1:116631931)

Staff members name: ZF Joe the Ear (ID: STEAM_0:0:169026071)

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

Explain what happened:
I admit I did propclimb onto PD once and I fell off.  I went on because he was in adminmode with a sniper out, which looked suspicious to me.  I'd always thought  that you should only be in adminmode during sits.  Then I jump onto the PD balcony using the fence(parkour, no props) and go onto the PD roof to find him still in adminmode with a sniper.  I continue to talk and he proceeds to pick me up and drop me off PD, dealing fall damage.  This is his first mistake, given that he could simply get out of adminmode and arrest me for tresspassing.  I then couldn't get back on because I fell off the platform multiple times.  He jails me for minge (reasonable) and proceeds to insult me saying im a huge minge and that I need to shut up.  He tells me that I don't know any rules and that i'm contstantly minging (which only happened once.) when my jail is done and he gets out of adminmode(finally), he tells me to RP so I kill him because he's an ICE SRT(government) in mexico.  He reports me for RDM, not knowing that its allowed to kill gov in mex.  (other staff member agrees that it is not RDM.)

TLDR:  I call him names for being in adminmode on PD roof peeking with sniper.  goes up with a prop and falls.  goes back up without minging twice and he drops me off PD for fall damage.  He should have gone out of adminmode to kill me or arrest me, which means he  abused his staffing powers.  he jails me reasonably but makes fun of me for it and claims im a total rule breaker.  jail ends and I kill him for being government in mexico.  calls RDM but I know that what I did is okay. (other staff says it isnt RDM either.)

SUPER SHORT SUMMARY: throws me off roof, disrespects me during jailtime for propminge(x1) lies to peer about a possible 2x RDM when I kill him once for an allowed reason and no more/less. 

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)
chat string taken from dev console (wasnt able to screenshot and is not recording, cannot prove fall damage.)
[Trial Mod] ZF Joe The Ear: keep in mind that your previous punishments are logged. play well and enjoy

[Trial Mod] ZF Joe The Ear: dont minge

[VIP] Benedicto: the fuck man

[Trial Mod] ZF Joe The Ear: you are being watched

[VIP] Benedicto: by adminmode sniper?

[Trial Mod] ZF Joe The Ear: shuttup minge

[VIP] Benedicto: thats disrespect

[Trial Mod] ZF Joe The Ear: zero bullets fired, zero damage done

[VIP] Benedicto: staff are supposed to be nice and helpful

[VIP] Benedicto: you dropped me off PD

[Trial Mod] ZF Joe The Ear: stop minging and ppl wont call you a minge

[Trial Mod] ZF Joe The Ear: you werent allowed there

[VIP] Benedicto: I only climbed once legit(edit: admitting to a single propclimb, only did once.) 

[Trial Mod] ZF Joe The Ear: you prop climbed, stop breaking rules, stop minging cos youre " bored " (edit: I claim to be bored because i do get bored after a while on gmod and it was much after any minge I had done)

[VIP] Benedicto: the 2nd time was with parkour and i kept falling after

[VIP] Benedicto: its allowed to enter pd

[Trial Mod] ZF Joe The Ear: be a cop, and come sniper crimes with me (edit: he only exited adminmode once on that rooftop and was back in adminmode within 2 minutes)

[VIP] Benedicto: just aos/kos

[VIP] Benedicto: ive been staff on here

[VIP] Benedicto: like most of my hours on gmod

[Trial Mod] ZF Joe The Ear: you are well known here

[Trial Mod] ZF Joe The Ear: stop minging

(I called him the N word earlier though it is allowed and I am not staff anymore, should not make a difference)
(following are earlier/misc. snips from the dev console)

[Trial Mod] ZF Joe The Ear: prop climb repeatedly  stop breaking rules

(OOC) [Trial Mod] ZF Joe The Ear: bro stfu i could have KOS you (edit: "in adminmode?  I think getting thrown off the roof is a better fate than death by 'staff-on-duty'")

[Trial Mod] ZF Joe The Ear: whats your fucking problem?

[Trial Mod] ZF Joe The Ear: yes i am admining (edit: "...with a sniper in your hands on PD roof in your tower?")

(he does not dare to say a word about dropping me off PD other than he could've killed me instead, only said "NVM" "forget it" instead of explaining what the second "RDM" was)
(note: I never claimed false jail, the received jail is legitimate.
(note: might update with better evidence when available. too bad I dont have access to logs lol)

As an ex staff you know the rules.

you dont however know what an admin is doing at any time. We have to monitor, read logs and help people.

I was trying to help you by explaining and chatting while you were jailed.

yes it was not rdm in mexico, i was very busy and came out of admin mode while a cop.

50+ ppl on server.

it is not an offence to be in admin mode while holding a sniper.

Yes, i removed you from a roof with a physgun after you propclimbed. you did not die.

as i said in game, come rp with me anytime, or teamup. dont just troll cos you are bored.

super short version: admin mode is ok. I was very busy at that point and i dont appreciate you harassing me.

thankyou for making a report on this. reports help the community evolve and make rules clear for all.

i value your opinion and look forward to playing rp with you.

40 minutes ago, Benedicto said:

[Trial Mod] ZF Joe The Ear: shuttup minge

40 minutes ago, Benedicto said:

(OOC) [Trial Mod] ZF Joe The Ear: bro stfu i could have KOS you 

41 minutes ago, Benedicto said:

[Trial Mod] ZF Joe The Ear: whats your fucking problem?

*Do not disrespect players or staff.

we need screenshot of this conversation tho

er, you don't have to prop climb to get on pd anyways, there are 2 ways to get on WITHOUT any sort of prop climb, so because hes on the pd hes prop climbing is in of it self a stupid thing.
him removing you from the roof, was potentially not what should have been done, because by the looks of it he and you both knew that you prop climbed at least once there, so when he saw you there a second time, i'm guessing he just assumed you did it again. all tho if that is indeed the UNEDITED chat logs how he handled the sit was appalling and i will talk to him about this, weather or not he receives a staff strike is up to @Rybrex and dylan, cuz i don't want to say any conclusion about this because i don't fully understand dylan & rybrex's stance on staff dissing players in a sit

Regarding the language i used.

Benedicto, i am sorry if I was rude and im sorry if it offended you.

This is not the language i would want to use when staffing.

It is also not the way i would want players to see me. Nor is it either the way i normally speak to players or the way most players would see me.

The comments were not made in a sit.

The comments you have quoted here are taken from an extended "conversation" we had that took place over a 15 -20 minute time period. 

During that time i made numerous attempts to bring you back to rp in a non-disrespectful way

I.e. inviting you to be cop and come use the tower i was building to counter crimes.

You have admitted that the reason you approached me was solely based on your belief that me being in admin mode was wrong and your desire to tell me this.

This is not a rule.

Before, during and after our conversation i was dealing with admin stuff, reading logs and helping ppl both in ooc and private msgs.

I welcome a review of the complete chat logs as i believe it will more accurately portray the conversation than your heavily edited version above does.

You admitted to me that you were "minging because you were bored" i took that to mean you were intentionally minging me which is harrassment.

Hence why i repeatedly asked you to stop minging and why i repeatedly tried to encourage you to play rp.

In regards to the sniper rifle specifically, i was building an RP sniper tower on the PD (no doors, low tactical defence, a view of bank) for the specific use of any srt sniper class to be able to counter bank raids from a realistic distance.

To build this i had to test vision and angles WITH a sniper. By looking through it.

I had not fired any bullets for (i think) 10-20 minutes before we first started talking. I had fired a few test shots before that.

I certainly had done zero damage with the sniper the whole time i was logged in.

I was far distant from any players :building and staffing.

In conclusion, sorry if i offended you. This was not my aim.

I believe this was all a misunderstanding and we have spoken since.

Im glad you made a report and i thank you for making an opportunity to explain my side of it.

This just sounds like a bunch of screenshots broken down into text form my guy, attach some real video proof and I'm sure this will go farther than where it's going to go. Although I'm not really MBRP staff but screenshots for this post just isn't going to cut it my dude but good luck and next time record the situation if you feel something is going to happen. I'll be honest as well because this might change how you feel but Joe is a pretty nice guy or at least that's how I've seen him as but something must've not been right this day if this is actually true.

• Miskie locked this topic

Archived